In 2011 I created a best mentoring blog ranking that got very popular, actually so popular that I wanted to make this an annual event.
Last year some critics about the list were correct, they all weren’t blogs, some of them were company sites as well. This year they are gone and the list is a bit shorter.
This list is “handmade” and I have collected every single blog myself.
As last year its difficult to know which glasses to wear when looking. Am I a first timer to mentoring, a coordinator or consultants?
But I decide to be the firsttimer…
And I know some people will have some others on the list, and that is very good. A discussion about this will only make it better.
CONGRATS TO ALL ON THE LIST!
“The Best Mentoring Blogs 2012”
- First board meeting for EMCC Norway
- General Assembly EMCC Norway
- Merry Merry Mentoring Christmas
- Starting a new program
- New year, new opportunities and applications
- Mentoring program at the university in Stavanger Norway
- Big problem with my page
- Success Takes Time and Hard Work—Follow These 5 Steps to Stick With It to the End
- Best Mentoring Blog
- Best Mentoring Blog 2011
- Best Mentoring Blog 2012
- Best Mentoring Blog 2013
- Best Mentoring Blog 2014
- Books I recommend
- European Mentoring & Coaching Council
- Guest Blogger
- Leadership Challenge
- Leadership development
- Mentoring Programs
- Mentoring tools
- Personal development
- Personal Planning
- Setting goals
- Start Ups
- Tips from linkedin.com