The popular advice is “find a mentor”.
But before you get one you should ask yourself “How ready am I to be mentored”?
Your readiness will have a significant impact on how successful and productive the mentoring partnership will be.
Follow the link and take this quiz that will give you a start in assessing your readiness..
- First board meeting for EMCC Norway
- General Assembly EMCC Norway
- Merry Merry Mentoring Christmas
- Starting a new program
- New year, new opportunities and applications
- Mentoring program at the university in Stavanger Norway
- Big problem with my page
- Success Takes Time and Hard Work—Follow These 5 Steps to Stick With It to the End
- Best Mentoring Blog
- Best Mentoring Blog 2011
- Best Mentoring Blog 2012
- Best Mentoring Blog 2013
- Best Mentoring Blog 2014
- Books I recommend
- European Mentoring & Coaching Council
- Guest Blogger
- Leadership Challenge
- Leadership development
- Mentoring Programs
- Mentoring tools
- Personal development
- Personal Planning
- Setting goals
- Start Ups
- Tips from linkedin.com