“If you can become the leader you ought to be on the inside, you will be able to become the person you want on the outside. People will want to follow you. And when that happens, you’ll be able to tackle anything in this world.”
What kind of leader are you?
No google. No one last peek at that pitch you have to prepare in few days. No iphone, No e-mail on the phone. No facebook, No skype or msn.
It is a lot of really good stuff on www.youtube.com, look at the link and got some free advice
How to find a business mentor, advice tips:
If you have more like this, please email me.
- Merry Merry Mentoring Christmas
- Starting a new program
- New year, new opportunities and applications
- Mentoring program at the university in Stavanger Norway
- Big problem with my page
- Success Takes Time and Hard Work—Follow These 5 Steps to Stick With It to the End
- ‘Dreams Are for Losers’
- What if someone else is in charge?
- Best Mentoring Blog
- Best Mentoring Blog 2011
- Best Mentoring Blog 2012
- Best Mentoring Blog 2013
- Best Mentoring Blog 2014
- Books I recommend
- Guest Blogger
- Leadership Challenge
- Leadership development
- Mentoring Programs
- Mentoring tools
- Personal development
- Personal Planning
- Setting goals
- Start Ups
- Tips from linkedin.com