Mentorguru offers a unique framework for mentoring programs. With more than 10 years of experience, Mentorguru understands how to deal with the challenges of organizing and maintaining a successful mentoring program.
A Mentorguru mentoring program is the result of more than 10 years of development and experience. Developed by the mentoring programs guru Thor-Erik Gulliksen, the Mentorguru mentoring program is a complete framework that takes the guesswork out of mentoring.
A Mentorguru mentoring program consists of a combination of training sessions; coaching of mentors; and follow ups.
The basic in all Mentorguru´s mentoring programs is the recognition of organizations needs to develop their human capital through knowledge transfer. Using a Mentorguru mentoring program, our clients tap directly in to the well established knowledge, skills and behaviors that are identified as core values, and systematically transfer this capital from mentors to the adepts.
Why use a Mentorguru mentoring program?
A Mentorguru mentoring program identifies the organization or projects core values; skills; behaviors, and the program is tailored towards the desired outcome.
Using our large pool of trainings, speakers and network, a Mentorguru mentoring program is tailored to deliver the requested results.
The Mentorguru mentoring program has been developed during more than 10 years. Our successful programs are built using the Mentorguru Mentoring Program Process (MMPP):
1. Identify the core values to transfer
2. Decide the program outcome (goals)
3. Defining the evaluation (Measuring the achievement of goals)
4. Adopting the Mentorguru mentoring program to the desired outcome
5. Initiating and maintaining the program
6. Evaluate (goals)
Steps 2 to 6 is an ongoing process, repeated for each new mentoring program.
- First board meeting for EMCC Norway
- General Assembly EMCC Norway
- Merry Merry Mentoring Christmas
- Starting a new program
- New year, new opportunities and applications
- Mentoring program at the university in Stavanger Norway
- Big problem with my page
- Success Takes Time and Hard Work—Follow These 5 Steps to Stick With It to the End
- Best Mentoring Blog
- Best Mentoring Blog 2011
- Best Mentoring Blog 2012
- Best Mentoring Blog 2013
- Best Mentoring Blog 2014
- Books I recommend
- European Mentoring & Coaching Council
- Guest Blogger
- Leadership Challenge
- Leadership development
- Mentoring Programs
- Mentoring tools
- Personal development
- Personal Planning
- Setting goals
- Start Ups
- Tips from linkedin.com