I am often asked questions like: “What do I do with my life?” Or “What should my next step be?”
– And I answer usually always the same:
“Follow your heart and do what naturally inspires you right now!”.
Indeed, we can speculate and speculate of what we should / should no do, and so on. But happiness is not in your thoughts. Happiness can be found in the moment when you follow your heart and is present in the moment.
I did now for many years ago that I should work with people, and I really love to see how you can help others to develop. It makes me happy and gives me energy.
- Starting a new program
- New year, new opportunities and applications
- Mentoring program at the university in Stavanger Norway
- Big problem with my page
- Success Takes Time and Hard Work—Follow These 5 Steps to Stick With It to the End
- ‘Dreams Are for Losers’
- What if someone else is in charge?
- How to get most of your mentor
- Best Mentoring Blog
- Best Mentoring Blog 2011
- Best Mentoring Blog 2012
- Best Mentoring Blog 2013
- Best Mentoring Blog 2014
- Books I recommend
- Guest Blogger
- Leadership Challenge
- Leadership development
- Mentoring Programs
- Mentoring tools
- Personal development
- Personal Planning
- Setting goals
- Start Ups
- Tips from linkedin.com