- Being a coach has made me a much more human.
- It has taught me to be myself. It has taught me to trust myself and my feelings.
- It has taught me to follow my heart and use my common sense into something positive.
- It has taught me more about people, people’s dreams and behavior than 6 years of study and a lifetime has done.
- It has made me a much better mother, friend, girlfriend and sister.
- It has given me a career that today I’m really proud of.
- I have worked with some of the largest business leaders.
- I’ve trained a lot of great people on our coach education.
- I have coached single mothers, people in doubt, men with identity problems and others
- Helped people to start their careers, got entrepreneurs off the ground.
- Lectured for 5 and 5000 people at a time.
- Made radio interviews, television and advertising
- Written and designed newsletters
- Invented new tools and models.
- Created a mastercoach education and a variety of courses in cooperation with Sofia and Chris, or alone.
I am both Sofia Manning and her coaching model deeply grateful. Naturally, also Chris Manning. But Sofia was the first in which believed in me.
I remember it like it was yesterday, she said, «of course you can make it happen, if that’s what you really want!», When I, in our first meeting, said: «I will be coach, business coach and I will also give lectures one day»(something that I found at that time sounded almost more ambitious and unrealistic, that to go after the Human Relations-work).
Had I known what a huge and radical influence the few words from her mouth, would have on my life. And how wonderful our journey together, I had carved them in stone or screamed aloud with happiness. Something like that.
I will have them in my memory for ever. And above all, coaching philosophy, has become part of my identity. A part of who I am and part of my life. I AM a coach. Thinking as a coach and live as a coach. In my eyes, there is nothing better.
If you want you can read more about Manning Inspire which is Mie Madsen´s work here (In Danish): http://www.sofiamanning.com
- Best Mentoring Blog
- Best Mentoring Blog 2011
- Best Mentoring Blog 2012
- Best Mentoring Blog 2013
- Best Mentoring Blog 2014
- Books I recommend
- European Mentoring & Coaching Council
- Guest Blogger
- Leadership Challenge
- Leadership development
- Mentoring Programs
- Mentoring tools
- Personal development
- Personal Planning
- Setting goals
- Start Ups
- Tips from linkedin.com