When I am writing this blogpost I have been over one week in France. I have been three days in Nice and yesterday we went to Monaco, both fantastic cities. And the weather is fantastic, well a bit to hot for us Norwegians, but we can’t complain. Home in Norway they have 16 degrees and rain, and we have full sun with 30 degrees.
I am also trying to get some reading done and I am reading a book called “Mentoring. Learning alliances in management” from one of my fellow Boardmember in European Mentoring and Coaching Council Norway Jennybeth Ekeland. I really hope it will be in English also, because it’s very good.
And in August I will reveal “Best Mentoring Blog 2014” and get more updates from an excited business trip.
Between Nice and Monaco there are a small village in the mountain called Eze that is were the picture are from.
- First board meeting for EMCC Norway
- General Assembly EMCC Norway
- Merry Merry Mentoring Christmas
- Starting a new program
- New year, new opportunities and applications
- Mentoring program at the university in Stavanger Norway
- Big problem with my page
- Success Takes Time and Hard Work—Follow These 5 Steps to Stick With It to the End
- Best Mentoring Blog
- Best Mentoring Blog 2011
- Best Mentoring Blog 2012
- Best Mentoring Blog 2013
- Best Mentoring Blog 2014
- Books I recommend
- European Mentoring & Coaching Council
- Guest Blogger
- Leadership Challenge
- Leadership development
- Mentoring Programs
- Mentoring tools
- Personal development
- Personal Planning
- Setting goals
- Start Ups
- Tips from linkedin.com