We all strive for a good life, and we are not sure how to get it. But a common mistake is that things or money will get you a good life, but that is not true, yes you can buy more but will you be more happy then?
You must ask yourself, “What, for […]
A couple of weeks ago, the motivation guru Kai Roer drove a truck across Norway.
A strange thing to do, you may say, but not so to him.
He have had an interest for trucks since childhood, and since he have the lisence to drive them, he tend to drive big trucks a couple of weeks every year.
As a recreational thing, and as inspiration.
This time, however, things did not go as planned…
To read more: bebetter.no/node/262
- First board meeting for EMCC Norway
- General Assembly EMCC Norway
- Merry Merry Mentoring Christmas
- Starting a new program
- New year, new opportunities and applications
- Mentoring program at the university in Stavanger Norway
- Big problem with my page
- Success Takes Time and Hard Work—Follow These 5 Steps to Stick With It to the End
- Best Mentoring Blog
- Best Mentoring Blog 2011
- Best Mentoring Blog 2012
- Best Mentoring Blog 2013
- Best Mentoring Blog 2014
- Books I recommend
- European Mentoring & Coaching Council
- Guest Blogger
- Leadership Challenge
- Leadership development
- Mentoring Programs
- Mentoring tools
- Personal development
- Personal Planning
- Setting goals
- Start Ups
- Tips from linkedin.com