To discuss any of the ideas, approaches and models mentioned here on the blog, or more general coaching and mentoring topics, contact me.
Here are some of the specific reasons you may want to get in touch with me.
- If you are interested in having me speak at your event
- If you are interested in having me do a training
- If you are interested in a mentoring program
- If you are interested in advertising on my blog or having me write about your company, brand, or service
- If you are interested in writing a guest post for my blog
Not only will your employees be inspired and motivated to achieve greater success.
I will provide the tools necessary to meet challenges, adapt to change, shape perspectives and solve problems.
So don´t hesitate to contact me, wether it´s for 1 hour or 1 day.
- Starting a new program
- New year, new opportunities and applications
- Mentoring program at the university in Stavanger Norway
- Big problem with my page
- Success Takes Time and Hard Work—Follow These 5 Steps to Stick With It to the End
- ‘Dreams Are for Losers’
- What if someone else is in charge?
- How to get most of your mentor
- Best Mentoring Blog
- Best Mentoring Blog 2011
- Best Mentoring Blog 2012
- Best Mentoring Blog 2013
- Best Mentoring Blog 2014
- Books I recommend
- Guest Blogger
- Leadership Challenge
- Leadership development
- Mentoring Programs
- Mentoring tools
- Personal development
- Personal Planning
- Setting goals
- Start Ups
- Tips from linkedin.com