Our first gathering in Stavanger was to recruit refugees and mentors for Mentor-LELO´s first mentoring program in Stavanger. We have offices in the innovation park and we where 22 people interested. at this first gathering the main focus is to get to known the people, the people should have a positive attitude too us and that they know what a mentoring program is. We had some training within some personality analysis, we use it to get to know them and to match mentee and mentor.
In addition Latifa Anda, my partner in Mentor-LELO her story, she is a refugee herself, and Shabana Rehman Gaarder told about Born Free initiative and why they wanted to be collaborator with us. And I was talking about being in a mentoring program and the schedule for this program.
In 2011 I created a best mentoring blog ranking that got very popular, actually so popular that I wanted to make this an annual event.
It is not that easy to find those blogs, but I am always searching the net. And I find it right to look at different blogs as a newcomer/first timer within mentoring.
Sorry for the big delay this year but the time has flied away, but here it is. As you will see its not that big shift and the best five is the same as last year, f.ex. is the same blog #1 for the fourth year.
CONGRATS TO ALL ON THE LIST!
2. David Clutterbuck Partnership
3. Center for Mentoring Excellence with Lois J. Zachary as the Director
4. Managing Mentors with Rene D. Petrin as the President and Founder
5. Perrone Ambrose with Larry Ambrose with others
6. Mentorguru with Thor-Erik Gulliksen
7. Coach Mentoring Blog with Lis Merrick
8. Peer Resource with Rey Carr
9. GP Strategies with David Clutterbuck and associates (not a blog but a lot of materials)
10. The Mentoring Group from California
I will present each and one of them on the list her at my blog, if you have others please put it in a comment.