In 2011 I created a best mentoring blog ranking that got very popular, actually so popular that I wanted to make this an annual event.
It is not that easy to find those blogs, but I am always searching the net. And I find it right to look at different blogs as a newcomer/first timer within mentoring.
Sorry for the big delay this year but the time has flied away, but here it is. As you will see its not that big shift and the best five is the same as last year, f.ex. is the same blog #1 for the fourth year.
CONGRATS TO ALL ON THE LIST!
1. Mentoring Works with Ann Rolfe
2. David Clutterbuck Partnership
3. Center for Mentoring Excellence with Lois J. Zachary as the Director
4. Managing Mentors with Rene D. Petrin as the President and Founder
5. Perrone Ambrose with Larry Ambrose with others
6. Mentorguru with Thor-Erik Gulliksen
7. Coach Mentoring Blog with Lis Merrick
8. Peer Resource with Rey Carr
9. GP Strategies with David Clutterbuck and associates (not a blog but a lot of materials)
10. The Mentoring Group from California
I will present each and one of them on the list her at my blog, if you have others please put it in a comment.
2 thoughts on “Best Mentoring Blog 2013”
Thanks for sharing great resources on mentorship blogs.
You’re welcome and please tell me if you have others.