It is not that easy to find those blogs, but I am always searching the net. And I find it right to look at different blogs as a newcomer/first timer within mentoring.
Sorry for the big delay this year but the time has flied away, but here it is. As you will see its not that big shift and the best five is the same as last year, f.ex. is the same blog #1 for the fourth year.
CONGRATS TO ALL ON THE LIST!
1. Mentoring Works with Ann Rolfe
2. David Clutterbuck Partnership
3. Center for Mentoring Excellence with Lois J. Zachary as the Director
4. Managing Mentors with Rene D. Petrin as the President and Founder
5. Perrone Ambrose with Larry Ambrose with others
6. Mentorguru with Thor-Erik Gulliksen
7. Coach Mentoring Blog with Lis Merrick
8. Peer Resource with Rey Carr
9. GP Strategies with David Clutterbuck and associates (not a blog but a lot of materials)
10. The Mentoring Group from California
I will present each and one of them on the list her at my blog, if you have others please put it in a comment.
- Merry Merry Mentoring Christmas
- Starting a new program
- New year, new opportunities and applications
- Mentoring program at the university in Stavanger Norway
- Big problem with my page
- Success Takes Time and Hard Work—Follow These 5 Steps to Stick With It to the End
- ‘Dreams Are for Losers’
- What if someone else is in charge?
- Best Mentoring Blog
- Best Mentoring Blog 2011
- Best Mentoring Blog 2012
- Best Mentoring Blog 2013
- Best Mentoring Blog 2014
- Books I recommend
- Guest Blogger
- Leadership Challenge
- Leadership development
- Mentoring Programs
- Mentoring tools
- Personal development
- Personal Planning
- Setting goals
- Start Ups
- Tips from linkedin.com