Psychology Today recently published five questions that could help you choose your resolution(s) this year:
- Ask: "What would make me happier?"
- Ask: "What is a concrete action that would bring about change?"
- Ask: "Am I a ‘yes’ resolver or a ‘no’ resolver?"
- Ask: "Am I starting small enough?"
- Ask: "How am I going to hold myself accountable?"
It’s interesting that Psychology today tips begin with happiness and end with a question about taking ownership. Sounds a lot like mentoring, doesn’t it?
- Best Mentoring Blog
- Best Mentoring Blog 2011
- Best Mentoring Blog 2012
- Best Mentoring Blog 2013
- Best Mentoring Blog 2014
- Books I recommend
- European Mentoring & Coaching Council
- Guest Blogger
- Leadership Challenge
- Leadership development
- Mentoring Programs
- Mentoring tools
- Personal development
- Personal Planning
- Setting goals
- Start Ups
- Tips from linkedin.com