Creating your personal life plan is a powerful process for thinking about your future, and for motivating yourself to turn your vision of this future into reality. Michael Hyatt has put together «A Step-by-Step Guide for Designing the Life You´ve Always Wanted».As Michael Hyatt say´s, there are three reasons for why you need a life plan:
- It will give you clarity about where your life is headed
- It will keep you in balance when things get crazy
- It will give you peace of mind, knowing you are are addressing those aspects of your life that matter most
Creating Your Personal Life Plan is not so much an e-book as it is a life planning experience. In the e-book, Michael will take you through:
- A visualization exercise that will give you enormous clarity on what matters most.
- A five-step program for identifying where you are NOW, and how to get from here to where you want to be.
- A weekly and quarterly process for keeping your life on-plan and moving in the direction of your highest priorities.
- Two planning templates, a Word document and a separate Excel document, that will make it easier for you to create your plan and keep it up-to-date.
Click on the picture, download and start working on your goals for 2012. Good luck!