When asked what has been the biggest secret behind any success the answer many times is: a system for designing, following through and achieving big goals.
Darren Hardy have been writing about every step in this program, and now in the middle of december it is time again. PLAN YOUR 2012 WITH THIS.
Darren H. have studied the process of setting and achieving goals vigorously for more than 20 years now. And have spent tens of thousands of dollars attending seminars, reading books, listening to audio programs and interviewing super-achievers on how they do it. After much of his own real-world trial, error and achievements, he synthesized all this knowledge and experience into a system he has used for herself.
Based on 20+ years of refined study, practice, and execution, Design Your Best Year Ever outlines the specific plan that SUCCESSmagazine Publisher Darren Hardy developed for himself, synthesizing hundreds of books, seminars, trials, errors, and victories into the best and proven strategies on how to design, execute, stick to, and achieve big goals.
LEARN THE INSIGHTS THAT CAN ALTER YOUR FUTURE!
- Learn to avoid the fatal mistake most make in setting goals. You might be setting yourself up to fail, even before you get started.
- Go from goal setting to goal achieving. Discover the “magic factor” that makes the big difference in obtaining your goals.
- Find out how to invoke your creative power to attract the people, circumstances, resources and guidance you need to achieve your wildly ambitious goals.
It’s a simple and easy-to-execute formula, yet incredibly powerful and effective in moving you toward achieving your dreams. Now is the ideal time to begin refining the most important life-skill there is—one that will design and create your Best Year Ever!
This could be a very good tools to have when planning 2012, good luck with the great plans. And good luck in 2010!
- Starting a new program
- New year, new opportunities and applications
- Mentoring program at the university in Stavanger Norway
- Big problem with my page
- Success Takes Time and Hard Work—Follow These 5 Steps to Stick With It to the End
- ‘Dreams Are for Losers’
- What if someone else is in charge?
- How to get most of your mentor
- Best Mentoring Blog
- Best Mentoring Blog 2011
- Best Mentoring Blog 2012
- Best Mentoring Blog 2013
- Best Mentoring Blog 2014
- Books I recommend
- Guest Blogger
- Leadership Challenge
- Leadership development
- Mentoring Programs
- Mentoring tools
- Personal development
- Personal Planning
- Setting goals
- Start Ups
- Tips from linkedin.com