This is the second year that Ann Rolfe is no. 1.
She is internationally recognised as Australia’s leading specialist in mentoring, and is available for speaking, training and consulting.
At here blog Ann shares her knowledge and allows you to ask your most pressing questions about mentoring.
The website assist us in:
- Training and learning mentoring skills
- Planning your workplace mentoring strategy
- Managing your mentoring program
Click the picture to get to Ann Rolfes two times award winning blog
- Merry Merry Mentoring Christmas
- Starting a new program
- New year, new opportunities and applications
- Mentoring program at the university in Stavanger Norway
- Big problem with my page
- Success Takes Time and Hard Work—Follow These 5 Steps to Stick With It to the End
- ‘Dreams Are for Losers’
- What if someone else is in charge?
- Best Mentoring Blog
- Best Mentoring Blog 2011
- Best Mentoring Blog 2012
- Best Mentoring Blog 2013
- Best Mentoring Blog 2014
- Books I recommend
- Guest Blogger
- Leadership Challenge
- Leadership development
- Mentoring Programs
- Mentoring tools
- Personal development
- Personal Planning
- Setting goals
- Start Ups
- Tips from linkedin.com